What should I wear?

My dd is getting her pictures done and has decided that I'm going to be in a couple of them. She has 3 outfits: formal, dressy, and casual. I'm only going to wear 1 outfit but I have no idea what I should wear.

Should I go casual? Dressy? I don't have anything formal and I don't want to upstage her either. It's her day.

On a side note, I think it's semi-funny that I am going to be in her senior pics and she was in my senior pics (just a baby bump, but I can tell)

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 9:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Do you have something in the middle that you can dress up to formal bya dding accessories and maybe a quick hair change such as turning a ponytail into a low bun? Also remove accessories and switch shoes,loosen hair for casual. The middle ground will be your dressy
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 6:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I'm definitely not the one to ask about fashion advice, but I think it's awesome that she was in your senior pics, at least a little, and you are going to be in hers.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• I would go dressy/casual (if there is such a thing, LOL).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Color match what ever she is wearing.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 5:11 AM on Aug. 2, 2013