how do i go about this????

killing my so lol i just quit smoking and he is driving me up the wall anyone have any tips? lol

wendy232425

Asked by wendy232425 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know exactly how to do it!
    okay, you need to get some syringes from a doctor, or a druggie lol
    get something poison and inject it into his butthole, that way there will be no injection sight.
    and you wont get caught.
    (i watch too many lifetime movies) lmao
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Not sure, but I hear duct tape does wonders. JK.

Maybe doing something that will distract you might help and ask you SO to be invisible for a while--call it "self-preservation".

chocolateroses

Answer by chocolateroses at 5:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yeah.. this is what you do- ready?
    take a gun- shoot him. put an apple in his mouth and then eat him :)
    OR.
    Just tell him to shut the heck up- I suggest telling him to shut up!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• A black trash bag, duck tape............. LOL!!! Just kidding........... Good for you for quitting smoking!! Just tell him to BACK OFF before you go mid-evil on his ass and hopefully he will get the clue. Hang in there........ and keep up the good work!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 5:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• wow.... thats not really funny talking about trash bags and duct tape... to me that sounds like you are talking about caylee anthony's murder which is not all funny.....

i would tell him shut the hell up...lol congrats on quitting... my news resl. is to quit but no sucess yet...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lol ash and mymaybaby those are some good ideas im innocent if you see me on the news ok lmao he knows im not smoking so i think he wants me to get evil on his ass lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• chantix helped me when i was taking it i stopped since it caused me to throw up yesterday and now i got the dum dum suckers to see if that helps
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• You need lots of plastic..... Gotta cover the place cause you know how forensics is these days lol. Um me and my friend have a plan that will will chop her hubby up boil him in soup and feed him to his family. She really hates her in laws lol. But no seriously get out of the house and take a walk or go to the park. Grab a gal pal and head to star bucks and grab a coffee. That always makes me feel much better and i put off the plans to plot his death for another day.
    YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 5:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• lmao yes you do brooke
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• oh yeah and get a lot of rats or pigs, they will eat the body, bones and all. leaving no evidence! hahaha
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2009