Lets ALL sign this petition to get Al Sharpton to make MSNBC cancel PoliticsNation

Target:  Al Sharpton

Sponsored by: facebook.com/MainStreamMediaSponsorBoycotts

Al Sharpton's race baiting have become an all too common occurrence. His accusations and condemnation of innocent people, labeling them as racists without the facts is stoking violent racial tension.

With this petition we intend to speak out and boycott the companies that advertise on MSNBC until the show "PoliticsNation" is removed from the lineup. We will forward this petition to all sponsors who advertise on MSNBC.

Lets silence Al Sharpton's hateful rhetoric.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/149/770/314/demand-msnbc-cancel-politicsnation-with-al-sharpton/

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I would be cautious about signing a petition like that, b/c some people who think like a certain anon. does, would think I'm a racist b/c I don't like a hate monger like Sharpton. "They're" already monitoring our cell phone activity, so creating a list based off this petition is not so far out of the realm of possibilities. This whole thing is getting way out of hand & I just wish that the people who are in power & who can help simmer this whole matter down, would step up & do what's right for ALL the people they are supposed to represent in this country. When we have people like Eric Holder saying things like "my people" he should be referring to ALL Americans, not just the black community. :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2013

• LOL God forbid others have a different opinion than yours! Keep trying you shallow people! If you don't like Al Sharpton MSNBC just don't watch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• So it is Zimmerman's fault because of a bunch of racist black people were chomping at the bit just looking for any reason to start beating up white people randomly.  If it wasn't Zimmerman it would have been some other case that would have riled them up.  Yes I hold our dear President and Sharpton as well as Jessie Jackson responsible  for what is going on in our country today.  Because they could easily calm the tides, however they have an agenda of their own and the whole Zimmerman thing was a way to push their agenda more.   It is called power and money to control the masses.  The sad thing is that there are good people out there that are just being used and abused by these people and they don't even know it.  Such as Martians parents.

marymargret

Answer by marymargret at 4:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• As much as I dislike most, if not all of what Sharpton says, he still has his first amendment rights. I would hate to think that other people could just sign a petition to make me keep my opinion to myself. While I might find Sharpton a total race baiting douche, others might find him insightful. I just won't contribute to his ratings. Sadly, there is always a market for stupidity. If there wasn't we wouldn't have As Seen On TV sections at the store.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Can we just ban MSNBC altogether?
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 8:19 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I do not follow him much but do listen when he is on a morning show I sometimes listen in on. What has he said that makes him a hateful person?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• Sounds like the petition could be about you. Most of us on here think you are a racist. You don't like black people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I wish Al Sharpton would disappear from the face of the earth. I really do. But this post is probably against CM guidelines.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• If it was against their guidelines, they would have deleted it by now I would think..
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• " What has he said that makes him a hateful person?"
    He was behind the bounty that the NBPP put up when dealing with Zimmerman last year, and this year, others think he is to blame, in part, for the deterioration of race relations, and IMO he is. He was behind the Crown Height riots and making tensions worse when he said.." "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.." He has been heard saying..", "We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." In regards to the Freddie's Fashion Mart fire; been accused of bigotry for comments towards Romney and his Mormon religion..""As for the one Mormon running for office, those who really believe in God will defeat him anyways, so don't worry about that; that's a temporary situation."

cont
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2013