I MISSED MY PERIOD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE AND 3HPT RESULT IS NEGATIVE!!

i haven't had my menses in 2 solid months now! i took 3 hpt all came back negative. never the less i went and got a blood test taken bt the result isn't back as yet... am not having any symptoms of pregnancy either bt am having some cramps in all part of my abdomen. is there any chance that i might be pregnant?? what are your experience with the HPT?? is it always accurate?

ZOE805

Asked by ZOE805 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 2, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You could be pregnant, or there could be something else going on, such as stress. It is good that you went to your doctor. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:01 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• When I was 20 I missed my period and had symptoms of pregnancy, but the hpts were all negative. I went to the dr and turns out my hormone levels were off (progesterone was high making my body think it was pregnant). There are other reasons for a missed period. Make sure the dr runs other tests if the blood test is negative.

Answer by missanc at 9:04 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• is there any chance that i might be pregnant??

Did you have sex?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:12 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• That is a good thing to rule out feral, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• How old are you exactly?
    And as feral asked, Did you have sex?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:30 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• If you had sex you can be pregnant. Testing is your best option
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• You might be pregnant, but more than likely there's something else going on. Your doctor will be the best person to help you figure this out. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• And she was never heard from again.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• Possible. You might want to ask your doctor about it. S/he has everything needed to run some tests.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2013