Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I make deco mesh wreaths and I am trying to find out what the name of the tinsel like picks are called and where can you get them. They come in all colors and I see them in wreaths all the time.

Answer Question

Asked by texagone at 11:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • I'm pretty sure I know what you are referring to.....go to places like Michael's and craft/hobby stores to find them.

    Answer by silverthreads at 12:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

  • Google "tinsel picks" also

    Answer by silverthreads at 12:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

  • ting ting?


    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

  • I think I did not describe the picks properly...they look like artificial Christmas tree branches. The individual branches except they can be used like a floral pick. They come in all different colors. Thanks Josiesmom andsilverthreads

    Comment by texagone (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.