So what? because i am young and have kids that makes me irresponsable? judging me for what?

well i have 4 kids age from 4yrs to 4 months baby and i am 21... Most people keep telling me i should get birth control and all those things that i didnt even knew they exist!

I know that most people dont know my background or where i came from.. well got married early at 16 yrs old... my religious doesnt allowed us to use anything to prevent a pregnancy.. so we didnt talk about it..
People assumed i am a promicous or some nasty girl... but in the country i was born is pretty natural an common for girls in my age have 4 or 5 kids..
what can i do to stop the judgemment agains me?...

Ps: english is not my first language, so sorry for grammar error

betinha

Asked by betinha at 3:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2013 in General Parenting

• Here is the deal, I am pretty sure nobody else in answers is 21 has 4 kids, has no friends, want to know our kid's names, has to scream at their husband to wake them up, kind of overkill.
    I don't get why anyone would judge you, as long as you provide for them, love them and take care of them, oh almost forgot, got divorced and now the family won't communicate with you.
    I really really tried to be helpful to you in several of your posts, but you need a chill pill and quick.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• Fuck it, I dont care if you WANT to, let's play.
    Please, for the love of God-
    tell me what country (theocracy or otherwise) encourages young marriages, discourages birth control and encourages premarital sex with out of wed lock children.
    Name just one!

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• tell me what country (theocracy or otherwise) encourages young marriages, discourages birth control and encourages premarital sex with out of wed lock children.

check and mate.

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• PLEASE tell us you are at least on birth control NOW....You're not a pez dispenser. Have a little self-respect.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• Holy crap I'm never going the leaving to go to the library again.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 4:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• Sheeeeees BACK!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• Do you really WANT to do this?
    I mean really, truly, honestly?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• So what,you come on here after 4 months and start right back up saying we're judging you?

4 kids in 5 years,2 guys,and we're not suppose to say anything because you're Muslim?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2013