So how is everyone doing today?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well, I am having a pretty good day despite being told to not...
    "personally insult and attack others." after I told someone to use spell check because they didn't seem very intelligent enough.

I was also deleted for saying, "You word not commonly used outside of a kennel..."
    No, seriously I didn't say Bitch, I said ^^that, word for word!

I am dying over here- this stuff is funny!!!
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• It has been a rather frustrating day actually. lol. I hope to have a much better evening.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I have been going all spongebob on the trolls
    Congrats on the boards
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I agree But_Mommie... i have a friend who always complains that she "misses" hanging out with me, but every single time I try to plan something, she backs out last minute. I am over it. sorry for the mini vent!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• So stressed I can't keep anything down. It's been a ROUGH month.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• i am feeling very pissy as i was suppose to receive an email by the end of this week and well, it's the end of the goddamn week and i didn't get it yet.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• So basically everyone is having a shit day huh? lol. Oh my... it is the weather?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• yeah- just ignore the word very.
    i was going to word that sentence differently and effed up on the editing, lol
    OH! And Kristi taught us a new trick

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I'm feeling kind of depressed because I don't understand why I always have such trouble chatting it up with moms in real life, not on CM. I go to the pool, let my daughter play with the kids there, sit with the moms and grandmas, and listen to them all have great conversations. But nobody wants to talk to me. I don't get it. They'll direct me to a chair in the shade, ask how old my daughter is or what grade she's in, blah, blah, blah, an then after that it's as if I'm not there at all. I'm starting to think I must have "Ignore Me" written on my forehead.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• sickNot feeling good here :(  Fever, body aches, etc.  Dr. said it's a virus, so no treatment except alternating Tylenol & Advil & time.  My niece is getting married on Sat., so I have to be well enough to attend that.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 3, 2013