"suspended account"

Is this because the Cafemom member was naughty?
I was looking for someone I haven't seen on here in quite awhile,and her account has been suspended until it can be reviewed by the CM team
I don't recall her being controversial,unless she was in groups

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2013 in About CafeMom

• There was someone I looked up a while back (I don't remember who but she was very non-confrontational) and it had that message. I think that if CM thinks someone is using your account they'll do that. I mean, in additional to doing it for naughty people
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• It is if it's when someone has been active, but a bunch of accounts that were inactive for over a year were suspended a while back. What does it say for last online on their profile?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• It says she hasn't been on since Dec of 2011

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I know there was one that I reported a yr ago or so, she was being racist, and they suspended her, and then she was kicked off.... I can't remember her screen name, but she was a horrible person. They must have thought so too, to get rid of her. I also don't know if they can make a new account, or cafemom tracks you by your ip address so you can't.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I noticed that on a friend's account who had not been on in quite a while. I also asked the question here and then I send a message to Cafemom Admin. This was there response.

Hi, 

Thank you for your note. 

We're not sure what happened, but the account no longer displays that message. 

Let us know if you have other questions or concerns. 

Thank you for being a member of CafeMom!

The CafeMom Admin Team
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2013