Are there kids in your neighborhood that bring out the b!tch in you? adult content

tonight we were outside and since it's friday all of the neighborhood kids were out, much to my dismay. there is one family of kids that i cant fucking stand. it starts with one coming over, which i don't mind, but then the rest of them follow. ive pretty much banned them from coming inside my house and from touching anything outside, because they'd get the bikes and scooters and ride them all in different directions while im trying to keep an eye on my own kids and i didn't need all that shit. i feel like the biggest bitch but i have no choice with their unruly behavior. then, one of them thinks that my outdoor bin of toys is her personal treasure box. "can i have this?" "how about this?" "but they don't play with it anymore" then she'll go and ask my kids if they don't care if she has it. she is fucking nine and they are 6 and younger, seriously? and then one of the 7 year olds asked to go inside and use my bathroom. well i dont want her in my house alone because (and i know from past experiences) she'll get 'distracted' and start playing with my kids' stuff, i can't go inside to watch her and leave my kids unattended outside, and im sure as hell not bringing them all inside so she can go use my bathroom when her house is just 4 houses away. plus, if i let her go in to pee, then the other siblings start bitching at me that they should be allowed in too. yeah, im pretty much the biggest asshole on the street in their eyes.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• lol There is one kid, lives right next to us in the apartments. Who my son is friends with, I don't like him in the house because he makes a mess and won't clean it up and he encourages my son to misbehave, such as asking multiple times for something that I already told him no and jumping, throwing things etc(my son has a loft bed with a slide so you can imagine the trouble they can get into).

He is always asking for snacks or to eat lunch/dinner with us, he even asked if he could go with us on errands. Which I don't mind some of them time but it's like everyday, he even asked to eat dinner with us the first night we moved in!

I've been telling him no and correcting him when he is over with us etc. but I'm sure nicer then his mother and father who all I hear is constant yelling from them.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• She moved away, thank God. There was a little girl who used to say the meanest things to my daughter. She was a year older, so a lot of it went right over my little girl's head, which was the only thing that saved her from my wrath. Seriously, I never had a child bring out murderous feelings in me, but she'd be all snooty like, "I'm having a birthday party on Saturday at the pool and everybody's invited except you." For no reason.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I live out in the country, so we don't have to deal with that. It would be nice for my kids to have other kids to play with though. Our closest neighbor is my DH's great uncle. Lol
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• oh yeah they've done that too, asking for food, asking if they can stay with me while their mom runs errands. i use to let the 7 year old twins sleepover all the time (alternating because i can handle them individually) but the 9 year old was always getting jealous which was weird to me. and then when the mom confronted me about it i told her i think she's too old to play with my kids, and she disagreed, so i gave in and let the 9 year old sleepover one time. she is the worst and most obnoxious of them all. and just as i suspected... she was bored because what could she possibly have in common with kids 3+ years younger than her. i use to be nice about saying no, but i finally reached the fuck it point about 6 months after dealing with their bullshit.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• No,luckily my kid is the only one in the neighborhood. The neighbor 2 doors down has a 16 yr old. We're the youngest people on the block,at 41 and 40

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• Those kids of kids I do not ever let in the house.

Answer by louise2 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• I would do the same thing you are. Where the hell are their parents? I guess I've lived in the country for too many years (my entire life)....I don't like uninvited guests, I surely couldn't handle neighbor kids.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2013

• They usually dont bother me TOO much but my husband once caught them playing handball off my car windshield. He scolded them but was smart for not telling me until later because I would have kicked some ass!!!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 3, 2013

• We don't have kids that live too near us, but a girl who bullied my dd this past year in school brought out a murderous rage in me. I won't put up with that shit, Mama Bear comes out and Mama Bear is a raging BITCH.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 1:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2013

• There's only one kid (other than my own) that I can stand in our neighborhood. The one that's my oldest son's age is an obnoxious little ass who tried to boss my younger son around and I laid into him and told him he was not welcome here anymore. There's a bunch of teens that walk around here acting like a bunch of thugs (although they suck at it) and even my kids think they're stupid. lol Then there's another group of kids that are around my kids ages, in between them I think, who came over once to check out my kids treehouse and our pool and when they found out that they couldn't just come over whenever to play in the treehouse or pool (told them they had to ask first and for the pool, I had to talk to their parents and know it was okay), they didn't come back.

My kids just have friends in our homeschooling group and play with each other at home. It works.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2013