i was looking about. i 'd like to hear from

i 'd like to hear from women that came here with no clue what oppertunitie(?) they wanted to do, but still wanted to work at home. did joining here help you decide?

tabytha

Asked by tabytha at 5:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, it did. I found DiamondCreek Candles here and I love it. It's helped me make some extra $ and I enjoy the business!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• There is a lot of information here. I accidentally found a product that I loved and had no intention of having a business. Once I researched the company I knew this was something I could be really successful at. I joined CafeMom after for ideas and connections. If I can help you with anything, please let me know. I know it's tough
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• This place helped me narrow it down to

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous

• Nope, caused a lot of consfusion. I'm glad now that I know where to find REAL at home jobs, not just bizs.

visit group http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheDailyCafemomerWAH24hr

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxYwrP-IBs

I found this 6 months ago so I could stay home with my baby.  It is 100% free and legit and it pays well and on time

Try it out, you will love it too :)

blakesma

Answer by blakesma at 4:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009