What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm recovering from some sort of virus that kicked my ass yesterday & pretty much kept me on the couch most of the day.

So today, we are going to a wedding & then the kids are having friends over to spend the night. Thinking it will be nice enough to get out & enjoy some fresh air, sunshine & the pool & of course, cook out on the grill :)

What about you?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• im coming over to your house while you're at the wedding and using your pool. im over sharing the community pool with the neighborhood. you don't mind, do you?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Zumba, and then attending to grand opening of her new zumba studio on the other side of town later ...

other than that, probably laundry...oh and getting my tickets to Revolt on the Rio Grande -day one- (to see Korn *Avenged Sevenfold *Halestorm)
    WOOHOO

I think we are also playing poker tomorrow
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• We had plans but baby woke up this morning covered in a rash.....she got what my Son & I just had, Fifth's! :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:55 AM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Going swimming with the boy and going to a baseball game.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• We are going to go to a Birmingham Barons game tonight without kids. That's all that we have planned.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2013

• My husband, kids and I are getting ready to go to my husbands grandma's for her birthday then going to drop the kids off at my moms the older 2 are staying the night then the youngest she is babysitting so the hubby and i can go out to dinner (dont remember the last time we were out alone lol) then tomorrow is cleaning house picking up cake and having a birthday party for our 2 year old
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 3, 2013

• It's raining, so no beach today! : (

But tonight , hubby and I are going to a "Beatlemania Tribute Show". Can't wait! Love the Beatles! <3
    ForestFairy09

Answer by ForestFairy09 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Today is my Tuesday... I'm counting down the days to MY Saturday and Sunday.... Ugh, working really kills my social life. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I'm sort of frantically working on some knitting that has been sitting in my bag for months now. Maybe watch a movie? I'm not really sure
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• DEAL!! :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 3, 2013