What are your thoughts?

My last period was 1/24 and my cycles are always 28 days to the date; therefore, my next period would be due 2/21, which is Saturday. This morning I woke up and I experienced a brownish looking discharge. It has only been like "spotting". Can this be implantation bleeding? Doesn't this normally occur right before your next period is due?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• usually about at the halfway point I believe (so two weeks before period) however I supposedly conceived three weeks after my previous period- and i have a 35 day cycle... so every person is different. It could very well be implantation. if that's so then congrats!
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'd say premenstrual spotting. If you're also starting to swell, then .......... you know.
    BetsyAD

Answer by BetsyAD at 5:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009