Tell me the truth, how many or you have seen 'SHARKNADO"?

I am thinking about renting it, just because it looks so stupid, is there nudity and too many bad words?
I am the deciding vote, it is availble on our On Demand, I guess they are proud to be able to release this gem at the same time it came out in the movie theater, LOL!

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2013 in Entertainment

• I have seen it more times than I wanted to. lol

There's no nudity beyond women in bikinis and men in shorts - beach scenes. Swearing - I don't recall any, but there might have been. I don't think there was, though. Mostly just really bad acting and special effects. lol I've joked before that I'm pretty sure when SyFy puts out a casting call, they state, "Bad actors/actresses needed. If you can act, do not apply. Only audition if you can deliver your lines flatly, and then turn around and be overly dramatic immediately afterwards."
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I have! I couldn't resist another classic on the SyFy channel.

It was so bad, it was good.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I don't think there would be nudity or much swearing- I have not seen it- but the pirhana one we watched was AWESOME! Hahahaa
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I LOVE syfy movies! lol. Sharknado was good but it wasn't the best one. My favorite is Sandshark.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Lol, I saw it. Loved how awful it was. No nudity and no bad words that I remember.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• No. I don't have cable and well I gave up on the straight to syfy shows when A) they changed the name to syfy instead of Sci-fi and B) I saw the "Lake Placid" onslaught.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• DD watched it
    so bad its good like the others said
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I really want to watch it, I mean Come On Sharks Flying out of a Tornado waiting to have a human feast! What's not to see?
    I keep searching our channel schedule but it's never on, I will have to see if I can rent it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• My husband says the obvious sequel is Sharknami.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I watched it just to see what everyone was raving about. It has not nudity and I don't remember any bad words. It was pretty bad - just like most made for SYFY movies.
    Tawneekitn

Answer by Tawneekitn at 6:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2013