On a lighter note...

An adorable little black bear was just on my porch eating the mouse my cat killed this morning and left as a present.

Awww & Ewww....

Anything exciting going on with anyone else?

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 2:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I wish.....I've had a couple of days off and now I'm sort of ready to get back to the grind.

Excited about my loaded baked potato lunch though!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• the heck do you live?
    and exciting?
    Baby is FINALLY sleeping through the night, which means i am too :)
    it's only been about 22 months since i got a good nights rest
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Well we had a handyman come over and re-wire all or our lights on the outside, then I had to spend over $100 bucks on new LED lights, and while doing this, missed all of the drama! Get home with the lights, and handyman says he can't stay anymore, and he will come back next weekend. thanks so much for making me drive 50 miles to get the supplies you didn't need. LOL
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I'm too exhausted to be very excited right now. We had trips to the fair and the zoo, plus two swims at the pool, since Wednesday night, and now my daughter is pestering me to take her back to the pool again. I'm going out to a great little diner tonight that has out-of-this-world deep fried mushrooms, so that's a bit exciting.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I have a bag of these

they were the one flavor I didn't get to try before the contest ended and I waited ALL summer for them to return. Bastards it's almost FALL. 

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I saw those in the grocery store yesterday and cussed myself for not buying a bag when I was there
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• bears are way common and harmless.. I said ''Shoo!'' and he ran off.

Ahhh, we deal with cougars, not so cute : /
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Nothing exciting here. I finally got up and vacuumed, and straightened up. Now I'm waiting on a pizza to finish baking, and watching our boys play forza 4...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• We are reclaiming our closet from the clothes that haven't been worn in 5 years monster. Exciting stuff, let me tell you. Highlights include DH asking, when did I buy a Spongebob shirt? And WHY did I buy a Spongebob shirt?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• http://mashable.com/2013/08/02/bear-steals-dumpster/

Speaking of bears- did you see this one?  Talk about taking your food to go! lol :p  The only interesting "wild life" around here were the 2 cats fighting in my bushes this morning. :/

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2013