My husband googled pix of my baby sister (agh), should I care?

My sister and I are ten years apart (27/17) and polar opposites physically- she's real tall/thin/small chest & butt and I'm shorter w/ curves. But she takes great model-worthy (and seductive looking) pix- I've always had suspicions that my husband has a crush on her, but it never really bothered me. We live across the country f/ each other and so when there are family get together's he sees that she's just a kid, unlike the pix she used to post on facebook (my husband and I don't use fb anymore, for over a year now- just fyi).

Anyway, I went to use his phone today to look something up (it was next to me, mine was upstairs- we use each others phone sometimes, no big deal) and the last thing googled was "(my sisters full name) pics". I asked him about it and up/down left/right he swore it wasn't him, but last night he got drunk w/ one of his friends (very rare occurrence) and it's his one friend that bothers me b/c all he does is talk about women/sex if i'm not there, so of course my first thought is gross- they both were talking about my sister (who knows what) and then looked her up.

Later (after conversing w/ his friend even though i said forget about it) he said that his friend asked if I had any cute sisters, so they looked her up. I don't believe it because I know for a fact I've shown this guy pix of my sisters and if my husband asked me for a pic I wouldn't thought that crazy- we probably would have laughed about it. But it does bother me they were looking for pix of her on google, bc the only ones that pop up are the ones that the rest of the family (and anyone who knows her age) think to be a bit inappropriate.

Okay, sorry for the longwinded explanation! Question is- do I just let it go? Or is there anything else I can even really do? I told him it just hurts because of the possibilities and grosses me out, wasn't trying to make a huge deal out of it. It's not like I can be mad, so maybe I'm also wondering how to get over this gross feeling?

Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• I can see why that bothers you but if he doesn't have a history of being dishonest with you maybe you should just chalk it off to guys being guys and don't let yourself take it to heart. I mean if the friend asked if he had any sisters.....? It's a common question and they were drunk and just being stupid..try not to get creeped out hon it's no big deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Ewwww. Ewwww. That would creep me out too.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• That's a little bit eeeww! to me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Gross.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• So he's attracted to children or just YOUR sister?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• @butterflyblue19 No, not attracted to children at all. Guess I should have noted in pix she looks MUCH older, and even in person she looks older, but what I meant by "he sees she's just a kid" is he sees she's real immature and can even be annoying at times, which doesn't match her appearance and smartness.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• gross
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Hmm.

"Next time you show of pictures of my sister to one of your skanky friends, you are spending the next WEEK on the back porch."

Answer by gdiamante at 8:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• That's creepy and gross.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• yes, you should care
    sounds creepy to me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2013