DONE!

Im SO DONE, I dont wanna be stressed out anymore about freakin money, Im so sick of fearing the birth of my daughter rather than being excited because me and my SO are freakin BROKE, I just wanna be able to go get a job & cant, who is gonna hire a 33 week pregnant girl???... Life on life terms right!??!... Ughh...

Im so depressed & my anxiety is so high... We have 400 dollars to our name, He works off commission and hasnt made any sales... We have rent coming up plus other bills.... & i just dont know what to do...

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????!!!!???

Ughh.. Im so sick of crying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• work from home look up online things ... and you have more to your name then we do i think we have 20 dollars period
    Anonymous

• well thats pretty much how i have been feeling... only I already have 1 child who has many medical problems. We are pregnant again... my hubby doesnt have a job and is on unemployment, we have no help paying any of our bills/rent.... I dont know what to do... My daughters SSI is stating that they overpaid us 2,000 dollars, and want us to pay them back by today... my daughter may have mitochondrial disease so now i have to get tested for it... I dont know how we are going to come up with our rent in a week... since my hubby only gets so much on unemployment and we arent getting ssi anymore for my daughter since they messed up on payments... I know EXACTLY how you feel with the stress... things will work out though... they always do!
    Oh yes, and my hubby also got into a car accident... so now we have to fix our vehicle... with the little income we do have! Good Luck! I will keep you in my prayers!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• We have three kids and $65 in the bank. No clue when he'll be paid next. Wanna trade?
    Anonymous

• File bankruptcy it suck and embarrising but it kills the stress ans no more money problems. you could try and find a at home job. good luck!
    Anonymous

• OKAY I DONT KNOW IF WHERE YOU GUYS ARE FROM HAVE THIS BUT IN FLORIDA WHERE I LIVE THERE IS THIS THING CALLED SECTION 8. ITS WHERE THEY PAY HALF YOUR RENT IF YOU CANT, CALLED FOR MEDICAID, FOODSTAMPS, WIC, IM SURE LOCAL CHURCHS WILL, THERE ARE TONS OF THINGS THAT CAN HELP YOU OUT. AND RIGHT NOW YOU DONT NEED TO STRESS. YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY CALM DOWN AND JUST START CALLING AROUND. THATS WHAT IT IS THERE FOR TO HELP IN A CRISIS.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Honey I know exactly how you feel, we are going through the same exact thing! Two years ago we got married and had a little boy and things were fine, then we lost everything and still havent gotten back on our feet! My husband just got a job as a correctional officer and even with a good job like that we still can't afford anything, even the low income housing is to much for us. I. am currently 33 weeks pregnant and living in Indiana with my grandparents and my 2 year old and my husband is in Florida working trying to find somewhere for us to live! We also have to get 2 cars because we both lost ours, he currently uses his stepdads car to drive to work. It seems like things are never going to get better but we just have to keep praying that they will
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009