We have the GREATEST detectives on this site!

ninja

PMSMom10

Asked by PMSMom10 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 3, 2013 in About CafeMom

• "I still don't get how you bitches got my info because it is set to private. So what are you going to do with it...I wonder."

You are a silly child. No one cares about YOUR information. YOU should probably care about it though

"You do know hacking is a crime, right? And since the NSA are watching I'd be careful."

No one was hacked. And there needs to be an NSA law, similar to Godwin's law.

It's so interesting to me that you wrote a blog slamming a member of CafeMom, lied and said you were an "ex member" of CM, linked the blog HERE for the sole intent of causing a crap storm of drama, have done nothing but be accusatory and obnoxious to other members of this site, have had at LEAST three other accounts prior to this one and then play the victim card when you get called out.

You, and you alone opened this can of worms. You, and you alone are responsible for your behavior. You need to grow up.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2013

• Oh c'mon it's not like we do any actual detective work. We just know how to utilize the information a site already gives us. If people were smarter they could easily hide their info but all too often they are just desperate for attention and don't think about the ramifications.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Dictionary  A reference book containing an alphabetical list of words, with information given for each word, usually including meaning, pronunciation, and etymology.

Hacker- One who uses programming skills to gain illegal access to a computer network or file.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2013

•  Hmm- it's Saturday nite- I think it's time for a cocktail :) 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I for one wouldn't waste the time and energy.

I'm sorry clicking a single link takes you so long.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• no i didnt delete it, and it doesn't even show in my transcript that it was removed.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2013

•  

• DANG
      still can not get the quoted other person into a box along with my reply

hacker/NSA...funny stuff

Yeah, hate to say it but there's no way Fiat could be a hacker when she can't even master the "boxed quote" thing

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2013

• LMBO, that sounds like our other troll (not saying it is, just pointing out the similarity) trying to say that commenting is hacking. No one is talking about hacking anyone. Dear God, lol

There are two sad parts here. 1) She actually thinks setting her page to private means nobody can see it, when all it means is you can't see the landing page. She's managed to miss every time it's been explained that you don't even have to be logged in to see someone's chatterbox or friends list or anything else.

2) She intentionally posted a link to a blog that has a link right on it to her social networking sites, and ANYONE reading that blog, not just people here, are literally one click away from all her personal info - work, school, even pictures of her children, because she's also not smart enough to secure her social networking info.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2013

• The blog is gone now, haha

And yet, the link to all her personal info is still there. Not the brightest bulb...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2013

• Did I miss something else? haha
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2013