Please help me!!! My son is 25 and 12 months ago he hooked up with the wrong girl.

She is on drugs, 3 children from a previous relationship and another on the way from previous men, she has no teeth due to the drugs. Since he has been with her my son has been picked up for drink driving through his temper whilst with her and she has tried to run over him. Hope that I hear from someone soon!!

sad113

Asked by sad113 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• This post doesn't make any sense. We need more info.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Unfortunately there is nothing you can do. He has to get himself out of this situation. He's an adult and doesn't have to listen to a word you say. So just be there for him.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• I'm not sure there is anything you can do except to be there to pick up the pieces. However, you should absolutely contact CPS if you believe she is continuing to abuse drugs while she has the children
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• He will learn the hard way.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Hate to tell you this (wait no, I don't not really it's just basic common sense) but if he's hooking up with a drug addict there's a good chance he is engaging in the same activities.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Im gonna sit back and wait for it...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:32 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Thank you for sending me your comments, really appreciate them and I understand that I cant do anything about it and I havent mentioned my feelings to him and I wont because he will get mad at me, but I have decided to not contact him for a while and see what happens. She has lot custody of her children, thank goodness.
    sad113

Comment by sad113 (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Intervention....he is probably on drugs too. Look into support for yourself but not much you can do until he realizes him self that her problems are not his problems and stops co-depending. Good luck
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 8:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• Sorry to confuse you all, he is not living with this girl and not in a relationship with her, he just really likes her and she is playing mind games with him and leading him on and keeps realing him in, he went away for 12 months and then moved back to the area where she lives because his brother also lives in the area and she has started contacting him again....and they hooked up...where are all the good girls???
    sad113

Comment by sad113 (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2013

• There is not much you can do he is 25 and will learn the hard way.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:47 PM on Aug. 3, 2013