Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my little girl wont to start seeing her dad but i dont have a address for him and he will not give it me but says she can go and say it 145 min away wot should i do

Answer Question

Asked by maisie10 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (15)
  • tell him to go to court and file a petition for visitation rights

    Answer by tnm786 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • What do your court papers say

    Answer by fiatpax at 2:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • Does he know his address? Or is there a reason he is not giving you the address?

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • iv not tuck it to court he was seeing her and she call upset for me to pick her up and i was waiting around for 2hr after doing a 1hr and 45min drive at his nans because he would not give me a address

    Comment by maisie10 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • Not sure I'd approve visitation under those conditions, at all. I'd demand a physical address and I would go through the courts before I agreed to anything

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • You and him never married
    Have child
    And never been to court

    In 48 have 100% of the parenting rights
    He has to go to court to get any rights

    Your call on this and all situations regarding your child
    Do what is best for the child

    And if you go to court for child support, judge will bring up the other stuff...custody
    The two are separate, CS does not mean time with child, but as long as you are in court, judge will ask about custody

    If he brings it to court, depending on his history, he very well could get what he asks for...but his address with be in court records then .ithink

    Answer by fiatpax at 2:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • Take it to court. If he wants to see his child, and he should, he'll tell you where it's at. How do you just drop your kid off and have no clue where she is?

    Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • he picks her up from me

    Comment by maisie10 (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • Owe hell no!!!! No proof where he lives. He would have to ring me to court and force me to do visitation.
    I would just have to tell my DD No and why I wount let it happen.

    Answer by louise2 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • ok thanks for your help guys x

    Comment by maisie10 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN