HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS........

WITH MY FIRST PREGNANCY I HAD SEVERE NAUSEA AND COMPLICATIONS.

RIGHT NOW I'M 5 1/2 WEEKS PREGO WITH MY SECOND. I'VE EXPEREINCED LIGHT QUEISSINESS BUT NOTHING TO DRASTIC. THIS TIME I'VE BEEN EATING CRACKERS, LYING DOWN AND TAKING IT EASY.

WILL THE MORNING SICKNESS GET WORSE

IS YOUR SECOND PREGNANCY MUCH MORE LAID BACK THATN YOUR FIRST OR IS THAT A MYTH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my first was easy and my second now is the hardest and maybe your morning sickness is as bad as it will get each one is diff yes but no prommise that the second will be easier or harder then befor e
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• same with me... my 1st was very easy, and this one has been really hard on me... I finally stopped having such horrible morning sickness *even though mine lasted ALL day long*... It isn't their as badly. You are very early yet, so don't get your hopes up that your not going to get affected my morning sickness all that bad! lol*...
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Every pregnancy is unique to itself. With my first I had cravings for ham sandwiches on pumpernickel bread with mustard at 9pm. I had a boy. My second - roasted turkey sandwiches with lettuce, and mayo. Same time of the night. It was a girl. Morning sickness? Changeable from one to the next. No pattern to it.
    BetsyAD

Answer by BetsyAD at 6:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My first was easy...I only got sick a couple times...with this one it's been an everyday thing from right after I missed my period...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My first was sooooooo badI was sick everyday til I had her. This baby not much. First was a girlI hear that girls are worse. Who knows...good luck.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I was pretty sick the first time and even sicker the second time around. I thought I learned a little something from the first time and forced myself to take it easy and eat the second go around. It didn't work. I was over the toliet more with my second. Every pregnancy is different.
    moosie711

Answer by moosie711 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009