Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

How can i get away from my boyfriend. I love him and i am three months pregnant, but he just does not appreciate me at all

we have been together for 5 months but we have known each other for 9 years

Answer Question

Asked by mrs.sunders at 4:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2013 in Relationships

Level 3 (15 Credits)
Answers (29)
  • You just walk out the door. Easy, peasy!

    Pregnancy is not a disease, is it?

    Answer by PMSMom10 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • Just leave... Pack up and leave him

    Answer by rachel216 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • Not sure but it will be a more difficult situation with a child involved.

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • no its just hard to leave him. we pay bills together and I do not want my baby to grow up without a father

    Comment by mrs.sunders (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • Please define not being appreciated.

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 4:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • Couples counseling may help

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • Why do you want to leave him? Define "doesn't appreciate me."

    Does he insult you? Does he HIT you or otherwise hurt you?

    If you are being abused mentally or physically your child already doesn't have a father. Fathers DON'T do that to mothers. If you're being abused in any way, you have a SPERM DONOR and your child will be far better off without him.

    Need more specifics from you. Leaving may not be the answer. (And I rarely say they.) How does he not appreciate you?

    Answer by gdiamante at 4:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • So you're 3 months pregnant with his child, you've only been dating 5 months, you call yourself "mrs." despite the fact you are not married, you're asking for advice for how to leave your boyfriend while saying you can't because you don't want your child to grow up without a father........Did you actually think anyone with half a brain would fall for this troll or are you just that naive?

    Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • You have a serious problem. Turn and walk away. If you are not in the same apartment stay that way. If you are pack and leav or if it is in your name insist that he does and if necessary pack his things for him.

    Answer by Dardenella at 4:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

  • He can still be a father. Just not your man. Leave.

    Answer by louise2 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.