Has Tonya Harding paid her debt to society?

I just saw this video with Tanya Harding. Still angry and tweaky. Do you think she's "paid more than (her) debt to society?" (Real sports w/ Bryant Gumbel, http://www.hbo.com/realsports/index.html) Oh, and in case you are wondering, her latest job: "Friday January 23, 2009, Tonya Harding, figure skating's world-famous bad girl, returns to Detroit for the first time in 15 years to appear in a boxing exhibition. Harding will be part of "Turf Wars," a full-contact martial arts event featuring Detroit-area cage-fight warriors at 7 p.m. Saturday at The Palace of Auburn Hills, 5 Championship Drive, Auburn Hills." Umm, yeah. Yikes.

Trixiebelle2

Asked by Trixiebelle2 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tonya Harding is a cheating half wit. She is upset no one cares about her. She is a washed up athlete she needs to go away.

Anonymous

• Yep shes paid and then some.

Answer by gemgem at 5:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Do you think someone might knock some sense into her?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• her last bf is a member of my 'extended family" and I think she has.. i just think that she has some anger issues to work out... she is very funny on the tv show smoking gun LOL we just love her..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 5:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yeah, I don't know if I'd like to earn my living in cage matches.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Why anyone thinks she is of any social significance is beyond me. She is trashy and messed up and I would not go see watch her feed dinner to the homeless let alone at some trash ass duke fest...yeah that's feminine!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2009