Is it leagal to tan topless in your back yard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• In Germany it is. Here in the USA. If someone out side your yard can see you. I would think it would be illegal.    I seen something on the news once where this guy would walk around inside his house naked.  Someone walking past his house seen him through the window and he got in trouble.

Answer by louise2 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

• Depending on your state and local laws and ordinances.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

• As RyansMom said, it would depend on your state and local laws as well as if you have a fenced in back yard or if you would be visible to other people. If it is not legal, then you could be charged with indecent exposure.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

• Mm, I would think it's ok as long as you aren't fully topless walking around, which I don't see why it's a problem when you're on your own property, but that's America for you.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

• Depends on the ordinances where you live. Generally, if you can be easily viewed by another then you are not allowed to expose yourself.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

• We have a privacy fence in our backyard so it's not an issue. But I would think it's illegal if you can be seen by others.
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

• louise, I remember going to the schwimbadd and seeing them walk around/tann naked. I grew up very sheltered and it was quite a surprise when I first saw them.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2013