Does anyone else find this as annoying as I do?

I hate it when girls run off their symptoms & wait for you to say "Are you pregnant?" I just read a ? that said I'm eating alot, could I be pregnant? So someone answered, how should we know? If you want to know go buy a test. So OP gets huffy & says I don't need to know otherwise I'd go buy a test. WTH? A girl I worked with would come to work everyday and complain how she kept feeling sick. She had just had knee surgery and was on meds so I said maybe it was the meds, but she insisted it wasnt the meds. I asked well what do you think it is? she kept saying I don't know but I keep feeling like I'm going to throw up. And I keep eating. So I said maybe you ate something that made you sick and she insisted that wasn't it eithier. For days she kept saying was "I better go to the doctor and find out what's going on." But she never did! she jus kept tellin me how sick she felt waitin for me to ask if she was pregnant. OK end rant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bmat you are the epitome of patients...I guess we should all take a clue from you.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i dont even bother answering those questions anymore
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• reported for ranting.
    Anonymous

• HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!! Im the one who wrote that comment to that girl!! I cant stand it when they keep asking us if they are pregnant.. it drives me bonkers!! I hate just seeing those questions, and why would she ask the question if she didn't think she was pregnant? Why wont she just go out and buy a test?? if you ask me its just because she wants attention!
    Anonymous

• Exactly anon 3:50! When I found out I was pregnant i didn't tell anyone til I started showing! And I didn't ask a bunch of people who don't know me, I took the test!
    Anonymous

• When they ask the question they really don't expect that we will know. They are just using CM as a sounding board for thier own thoughts or fears or hopes. I don't mind that they ask. If I have a girlfriend who says the same thing to me, I nod understandingly and oblige her with the question she is afraid to, or hopes to, hear. Maybe you're pregnant? or yes, you could be pregnant. She knows that I can't know, she just needs to work it out in her mind, and it helps to have a sympathetic ear. The same thing is going on here, someone just needs someone to nod and say yes, maybe you are.

Answer by Bmat at 5:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I always tell everyone no matter what their symptom is "Maybe you're pregnant" LOL!!
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 8:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009