Do you have a garden?

I do-I plant-onion's, corn, radishes, carrots, tomatoes, green peppers, potatoes, green beans, cucumbers

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I love to garden but do not have a lot of room right now. I have lots of herbs and I do have tomatoes.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

• I have tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and basil.

Have you had any cucumbers yet? Mine are not quite ready to pick yet.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

• I used to, and I loved it. But now I have a condo with a porch that doesn't get enough sun. My daughter did plant an apple seed in a pot, and that's growing well. I thought she'd lose interest in it before the summer was over, but she hasn't. I have no idea what we're going to do with it when the season ends; it's nearly as tall as she is already.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2013

• I have lots of things in mine - redcurrants, white currants, black currants, cherries, hazelnuts, walnuts, figs, black grapes, white grapes, pomegranates, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, leeks, zucchini, melons, strawberries, pears, carrots, peppers, chilis, garlic, eggplant, black grapes (a field of them), white seedless grapes (growing across the front of the house) ... and I'm sure I've forgotten some.

Plus I have a rosemary hedge, a thyme border, a thriving bayleaf bush, parsley, tons of mint, cilantro, sage ...

Yes, I love my garden!
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 1:29 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Not here. I used to have a thriving and bountiful set of box gardens in WI. I miss it so much.

Grass doesn't even grow in TX this time of year. Everything just dies. It's ugly.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I plant in pots on my deck. I have 3 different tomato plants, Basil, Eggplant & Sweet Peppers. I got one eggplant, a bunch of cherry tomatoes & 3 sweet peppers so far! LOL! So it's really just for fun & to teach my Son how to garden & appreciate growing things.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:17 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• tomatoes, cukes, sunchokes, beets, carrots, many types of peppers, potatoes, sweet potatoes, eggplant, and a boat load of squash. Some of the squash are in the front of the house along the sidewalk. I'm kind of worried that it might grab a pedestrian or two one of these days.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Yeah, we do a garden every year. I love it.
    Next year we plan to plant enough to sell at the Farmer's Market.

AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 9:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2013