Trying a different formula

We've had DD on Nutramigen since she was about 2 months(she's 9 months) for reflux and constipation. It's worked really great but she seems to be over both and she's had milk products without issue during solid feeds. I also know that we were able to switch our son to the sensitive from Alimentum when he was 9 months without a lot of issues.

So have you guys ever tried it? Since she doesn't really seem to have issues with milk would you start with the sensitive or the regular?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 11:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can ease into it with sensitive but then you have to switch again. Personally, I'd go with regular. You'll know soon if it's a bad fit.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I used Similac Sensitive for my Daughter & Similac Advance for my Son. They had no issues from either one.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:15 AM on Aug. 5, 2013