Im a vegetarian and my husband isn't...is it wrong that I make him brush his teeth after he eats before he kisses me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha i wont kiss my husband if he eats onions or condiments. so i can understand why you do it
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• LMAO! And my hubby thinks he has it bad for having to shower after a ciggy!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 5:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• If you feel that disgusted, then not wrong - but it's definitely going to annoy your husband.

I am a vegetarian, and my partner is not - but on the (extrememly rare) occasion he decides he wants to eat meat - I just stay out of the kitchen while he's cooking, and ask him to crack a window. But, I've never asked him to brush his teeth after eating meat.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think its a bit over the top. I was a vegatarian for years and never made my dh brush his teeth before kissing me.

Answer by gemgem at 5:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• He doesn't mind it BTW. I just cant stand the taste of meat in his mouth!
    Anonymous

• I'm afraid that at some point it will occur to him that it is he that is found disgusting, since all that would remain of any meat in his mouth is nothing but perhaps meat breath, and that is part of him. So do what you feel you must do, but it may make him uncomfortable.

Answer by Bmat at 5:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yes, I think thats silly.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am a veggie with a meat eating husband. I don't want to say you are being wrong because your not. I used to feel that way when we were dating. I would still want him to brush if he had JUST eaten meat and we wanted to get hot and heavy. I would saylight kissing is fine without him brush because you don't want anything to get in the way of intimacy. :)
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 6:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Just get him some mouth wash. It would be a lot easier just to use mouth wash after he eats meat...Or some mint spray for a quick kiss...
    Anonymous

• ROLF!!!!! No i don't think so.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 8:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009