Going back to school... I need some suggestions.

I started college back in June of 2011. I had to stop for a while because my mother died and I wanted to go back. The college that I was attending lost it's accreditation. So now I am looking for another, but I don't want to do the four year deal when I already have 40 credits built up. I am looking for health care administration or medical coding and billing. Does anyone have any suggestions on which colleges would be the best in these fields. My student loans are coming due in September, so I need to do something soon.

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 2:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2013 in Money & Work

• You need to search the accredited schools in your area for the programs they offer. You can search online for schools in your area and then make an appointment with admissions to see what credits might transfer. Also ask what percentage of their graduates get hired right out of school. Go to a brick and mortar school that is accredited. GL
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 7:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• An accredited community college? Many CC offer online classes, and I know that the one I attend before having children offers medical transcription courses and business classes completely online.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• PennFoster has an online billing and coding course...not sure how your credits would transfer. Call and ask.
    AngZacc

Answer by AngZacc at 9:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2013