I'm back...

What fun stuff did I miss? I need a recap!

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 10:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Welcome back!

I'm sad that I missed the scathing blog and food stamps posts. :(
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 11:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Well do you want the troll that wrote a scathing blog about people in answers, linked it, and later deleted it and called everyone hackers cause she left links attached to her other social networking aliases(facebook).
    The one who tried to sell her food stamps.
    The numerous "how do I leave XYZ relationship, but I LOVESES HIM". posts are the funny pharmacy one where the dumb chick peed on a thermometer?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Why don't disgruntled anonadouches ever go on vacation?? Oh yeah... Because no one wants to spend time trapped with them!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I have a CM Admin stalker who deletes my comments and threads but allows Anon/Troll nonsense to stand that is not only in the same vein but often times worse.

Better read this quickly because I am sure it will also be deleted and I will receive a new note telling me to not talk about other members, they may not like it.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Anon's just pissed b/c no one cares.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• You're back! I'm leaving! I bet that little fact makes Anon happier than her vodka/ xanax cocktail does! I'd call her a crackhead, but that would be insulting to actual crackheads.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Anon likes to throw the FB thing around. Makes here feel like secret agent man
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• No much. We have a new troll who is obsessed with past members and enjoys bringing them up when ever possible. Um... Cafemom has not been back to get any more opinions from us. So I guess we got out pat on the head and now they have moved on. Let's see... I guess that is about it. Pretty much the usual stuff going on.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Just that this anon always tries to infer that she's stalking everyone's FB

unlike her, the rest of us keep our social networking sites private and don't purposely link anyone here to them ;)

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• you missed a very fun filled, exciting weekend.

troll wrote a blog about us (that is now deleted) and anonymously posted a question linking us all to her blog. she misspelled a few words and called out a couple of moms, but the comical part was she forgot the fact that in the blog her other social networking sites were linked to it. so it wasnt difficult to find out who the member was especially since the member also posted a link to the very same blog in her chatterbox.

quite a few spin off posts were made and lots of fun on her behalf was had.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2013