What's Your Beef? Monday B••••fest

I had a mammogram and ultrasound on the girls last Friday. Mammogram was clear, ultrasound wasn't, so they just called to schedule a biopsy. Hoofuckingray. More $ & more time off work.
Also, some jackass keeps turning off the coffee pot. Just because YOU'RE done drinking coffee, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

What's your Monday gripe?

BeaverHouse

Asked by BeaverHouse at 11:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My gripe is that people are idiots!

I got my final cdocuments for my refi to sign and return, and the bank spelled my name "Joe" instead of "Jo" on all of them. So now I have to waste more time fixing another stupid fuck-up.

I was told that my daughter could ride the bus a mile home from school because I have a disability that makes it challenging to go get her every day. That decision was just reversed because, as the head of the transportation department informed me rudely on the phone, "The district doesn't have the resources to drop off every kid whose mom thinks she has a good excuse not to be able to pick her up at the end of the day."

I upgraded my DSL and am paying for four times the speed I used to be getting, but getting the same poky ass slow Internet I used to have, so I have to call Qwest and prod someone else into doing his or her job.

Doesn't anybody take pride in customer service anymore? Grrr!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I'd tell you, but then i would get deleted and receive a form letter...
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I have already ranted about my DS's new school but that is the theme of the week I guess. School starts wed. We will see if it changes or gets worse.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I still don't have a car so I still have to get up at 3am to make the 4am train. FML
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I hurt my back in the middle of the night when the LO woke me up. She has Fifth's & is a red itchy mess. Now I keep feeling like someone is stabbing my upper back with a knife & she wants to be carried around. Hope all goes well with your ultrasound. Hopefully they are just trying to milk your insurance if you know what I mean. That's been happening a lot lately.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• The bananas I brought home Friday came with bonus guests. Have bowls of sugar water and detergent scattered around the house trying to catch all the fuckers now.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• my monday morning vent? i woke up and im still married. WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL MARRIED? im waiting for the final decision via email that was suppose to come last week. i also still havent heard from financial aid about my approval status and payment is due by the 15th. i love how people like to take their sweet ass time doing shit, like it doesn't affect anyone.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• There is another MONTH before my kids go back to school.
    Fucking period started a day early (Sat instead of Sun) and the cramps and shit are worse than normal.
    The damn temperature went back up to nearly 80 which kills my appetite, which also raises my heartburn.
    My son's been home for 2 days and already fighting with his sister.
    And I test for my blue belt in taekwondo this Saturday. The judges will be my first instructor, 3rd degree black belt; his wife, 3rd degree black belt, and a special guest judge, my current instructor's good friend and mentor, a 5th degree black belt.

Yeah. This week is so going to suck. The only bright thing is that my period will have ended by Thursday so I won't have to deal with that at testing.

I think it's time to go sew little pieces of fabric together. That makes me feel better for some reason.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I live with my brother and he keeps eating all of my healthy snacks, but instead of taking ONE healthy snack he takes a couple where it ends up I get one out of a whole box, and I end up having to hide shit, it gets old that I have to hide food from him.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Pre-flight jitters are getting to me. I want to barf.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2013