Just a vent.....

we went to a work party......it was at a park so kids can go.A mom and son was there and she was drunk .she was holding a beer in one hand here son in the other and she was screaming that it was her son's 1st bday ......well when we where leaving we where walking to the car and we herd her tell her hubby take the little ass home im going to stay and drink more.....I was like omg really.

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 11:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wow- what a moron. First of all, you don't get drunk at a work party. Secondly, never w/ your baby in tow. At least hubby was there to take care of the baby & she wasn't driving. It does make you wonder tho, if she's like that in public, what she's like at home. {shudder} Poor kid :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Some people don't DESERVE to be mothers!
    Mermaid65

Answer by Mermaid65 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Did a lot for the respect her cowokers have for her.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I was shocked that she was doing this
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• That's a shame! If I'm going to act like a drunk ass, I make sure I do it in the privacy of my own home. And even then, I'm super lovey and let the kids stay out of their cages for an extra 5 mins.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 12:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2013