What time of day do you prefer to go grocery shopping?

morning, afternoon, evening, or just any random time?

i almost always go in the morning. sometimes ill need something last minute and have to run in the afternoon or evening and i hate that because the stores are packed then.

tomorrow we're getting our new puppy and i'd really prefer not to have to shop tomorrow when i'll already be busy with her. i would have gone this morning if i had known she'd be ready tomorrow.

it's now 1:30 and i just want to take a nap LOL but im contemplating going to the store now and getting it over with. i need a crapload of crap, ugh... who wants to go for me? ;)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Early afternoon

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Morning, about 8am. I need to go today but I have gotten a late start so I will have to suffer through the crowds this afternoon.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I go early in the morning - I leave my house around 8-9. I prefer to go early when it's less crowded and I can get in and get out. I'll occasionally go for last minute pick ups in the afternoon or evening, but I try as much as possible to avoid those.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I like to go early to beat the heat. I'm there usually around 9 am
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 1:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Morning and right after the weekend. Payday weekends suck at thr commissary. Plus it's too hot to want to do anything like that midday.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Early in the morning. Before the women with the screeming kids come in to shop.

Answer by louise2 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• When I lived alone, I used to like to find a friend who would go late at night when there weren't as many idiots in the store, or as many families with twelve screaming demon children running in all directions without regard for what or who they mowed down as they went. Now I usually end up going in the evenings after dinner when my boyfriend is off work. I hate it. Sometimes a church friend and I will go during the daytime while kids are in school, but not often anymore because she's working nights and sleeping days.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Any time really, though it's nice to go about 12 hours after they get a truck.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 2:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Late at night when there aren't many people there or during the week days when no one is there.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I like to go around 3am, ghosttown in there, so nice
    W13sgirl

Answer by W13sgirl at 2:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2013