My name is joy I've had sex all week while I'm ovulating I've been wanting a baby my nipples are sore and really horny what is that about

Joy784

Asked by Joy784 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• hi joy
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 6:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• It means your nipples are sore and you are horny. That's about it. Don't get yourself sucked into reading into every little thing your body does. You will drive yourself batty that way and potentially hinder your chances of getting pregnant via stress.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Hmm- not sure what that's all about. I can only suggest you wait until you miss your period & then test. Or you could ask your Dr. about any medical concerns you have. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Yes you are pregnant. You will lay a hatch of eggs within the week. As long as you tend them you will have 37 boucing beautiful baby toads. Lucky YOU!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Thanks I'm not stressing that can make you sick I just take it one day at a time but my nipples are killing me
    Joy784

Comment by Joy784 (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Wow if you don't like what I write why are you on this page lol god bless you Being ignorant takes up too much of your day god is good in my life and what you think doesn't matter me. And my fiancĂ© are trying to have a blessing from God nothing else matters
    Joy784

Comment by Joy784 (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Thanks for the ones. Really giving advice It means a lot to me
    Joy784

Comment by Joy784 (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Doesn't God also say premarital sex is a sin?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Joy, you've done what you needed to do. You figured out when you would be ovulating and had sex at the right time. Now, as hard as it is--been there, done that, much easier said than done--you need to put this out of your mind for two weeks or so. If you are late for your period, take a test. There's nothing you can do between now and then, and you'll drive yourself right out of your mind trying to figure out every little twinge and discharge from your body. Be patient and wait.

Oh, and the reason people get cranky about these kinds of questions is that we see them every single day, women wondering if this or that symptom means they're pregnant, or worried they might be pregnant after having unprotected sex, and there's no way we can give them legitimate answers. We're not doctors, and we have no more clue than you do if you're pregnant or not.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2013