Nothing changes

Wow. I had deleted my account and started a new one a few months later. I haven't log on in awhile. I see nothing has changed much. Still a lot of post by people who have nothing better to do than cause issues. BUT, I see there are still a lot of people who offer great advice and are just plain FUN!!

ChasingBridges

Asked by ChasingBridges at 7:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Take what you like, let the rest roll off your back.

I like your screen name, by the way. Does it have a story behind it?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• "Because I was spending too much time here"

I think they're just trying to feel out to make sure you're not someone who had earned a poor reputation coming back for more ;)

What can I say, we've had a sudden influx of these as of late. So yeah, it's the 20 questions game and suspicion. Gotta hand it to the OP, she's simply answered the questions asked and hasn't flipped out, which is a nice contrast from what we typically see.  

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I see nothing has changed

I fail to understand how you could possibly say that.

I believe you are attempting to cause problems where there are none.

You hadn't posted since your account creation in March and promptly went into Religion and Beliefs and told Me to, "Let it go" as I was attempting to have a discussion with other members regarding an issue of faith.

You then proceeded to tell me to not be, "hissy".

And, not receiving enough of a reaction to two inflammatory comments, you followed up by stating, since something didn't happen to your friend, it doesn't happen to anyone.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• What was your old screenname?

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• "What can I say, we've had a sudden influx of these as of late."

That we have. I tend to stay on the "no suspicion until/unless they act aggressively/suspiciously" side of the fence, but I certainly understand that suspicion is quicker for others, especially given how many new accts have come out of the woodwork lately and stirred up trouble right away.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• So you can't remember your screen name, but you can remember that "nothing changed on cafemom" in terms of other posters and how they respond....
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Though, so far you're earning (at least MY) respect, for being so understanding about it :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Welcome back!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• If it were any day but today I would probably be of the same mindset, but today has just been....particularly interesting..to say the least.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2013