Going crazy...too early to test?

Is three days prior to AF too early to test? I had spotting a week prior to AF's due date, and I've had implantation bleeding with all of my pregnancies. So I'm going crazy waiting to see if it was implantation bleeding or just random, no reason spotting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2013 in Pregnancy

• They say you can test five days before your missed cycle and get accurate results. However I'd wait to the day of or wait until u missed your period before you test! Good luck
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Baby dust to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I tested 2 days after ovulation and it was negative. Not sure if that was too early or if I'm just not pregnant. This is a hard question to answer. Good luck!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• Try CountdowntoPregnancy.com, there are lots of calculators that can help you decided when the best time to test is.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 7:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• A First Response should be accurate now
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I believe there are some test that allow you to test a few days before your period is due. I think they recommend using the first urine of the day. If you really can not wait, make sure you read the boxes to see which one of those test would be best.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 8:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

• I'd do both. Test now and if it says neg then wait and try again if you don't start your period.
    Huntersmommie86

Answer by Huntersmommie86 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 6, 2013

• wait
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 7:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2014