over 39 weeks pregnant with minor chest pain

Any body have any experience with this? also it feels like the baby is sitting on a nerve because ill be walking and one of my legs will give out. . In my upper thigh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 39 weeks? Isn't the "bread" ready to come out of the oven? A fetus at that age pushes all your organs around in your belly. You'e short of breath, heart burn, you name it. Yes! The baby is sitting on a nerve for your leg to go out from under you. Expect to get "hip labor" I hate to tell you. Maybe "back labor" too when it starts.
    BetsyAD

Answer by BetsyAD at 6:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS BUT MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO CALL A DOCTOR... IF YOU CANT GET TO YOURS, CALL THE ER AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Not sure about the chest pain, but the nerve pain sounds like sciatica. Your baby is probably pressing against the sciatic nerve which tends to shoot pains down one side and down your leg.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 9:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• 39 weeks and I have all of the above...Dr in the AM if you wanna send me a message tomorrow and I can tell you exactly what he says about it all!! Take care!
    jeepwranglrbabe

Answer by jeepwranglrbabe at 10:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009