Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i live in roberts wisconsin can i use my ebt from wichita ks

i just wanna know

Answer Question

Asked by wicked1979clown at 10:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2013 in Food & Drink

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I am not sure why you have one from a place that you do not live.
    I would contact the agency where you live and ask them.

    Answer by Dardenella at 11:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2013

  • It can be used in another state but can cause problems if it is only used in the state someone does not live in.

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.