What can I stick in the dirt to mark where my driveway is?

I am on a busy road with lots of driveways that look the same. What can I put as a marker that wont obstruct our view backing out?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:53 AM on Aug. 6, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2013

•  

plant flowers?

you can also buy all kinds of different reflective sticks and things (search driveway marker) - they aren't too attractive though ;)

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2013

• Do you have enough room to put small flower beds on each side of the driveway? You could plant some low evergreens that won't grow high enough to obstruct your view for year round greens and then put some pretty flowers in there for spring/summer/fall.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 8:50 AM on Aug. 6, 2013

• We have lights up the edge of our driveway, low solar powered ones that just stick in the ground. Got them at Home Depot.

Answer by missanc at 9:16 AM on Aug. 6, 2013

• Giant dildo's- I guarantee no one else will have them! lol ;p
    Seriously tho, some type of lawn ornament on either side of the driveway, or what's already been suggested.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• At one place I lived, my ex and I bought a metal reflective pole and dug it down into the ground. We bought it at a farm and ranch supply store, but Home Depot or Lowe's or any hardware store will probably have them.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2013