Are you freaking kidding me?!! *venting*

Ok so I have more dogs (surprise!)...some ass-nugget dropped off a sweet little pregnant dog in my driveway, so I brought her to the barn. She had 4 little pups on the 1st. I am looking for homes and a lady offered to take one. She said "I'll be by today to get the puppy, I can bottle feed it." I said, "No ma'am, the babies won't be ready until around October 1st." She insisted I let her have the pup today but obviously, I said no. She went off on me about how horrible I am for not letting her get the puppy. Seriously lady? She is nuts! Needless to say, she will not be getting a puppy, now or in 8 weeks. Some people are so ignorant.

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2013 in Pets

• wow, what a heartless bitch wanting to rip the puppy away from it's mother before it's ready. good thing she showed you her true colors now though, otherwise you wouldn't have known what a twat she is.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• Wow! It's a good thing you are not one to back down. Who knows what would have happened to that poor little puppy!
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 2:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• Good for you, for making sure that the people you're giving them to know HOW to care for them.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• Do you have puppy pictures?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• I had to stop doing parrot rescue, partly because I got so angry and depressed about the way people would treat their animals. They were always wanting to get unweane baby birds and dropper feed them, thinking it would improve their bonding experience. But most often, what it did was killed the baby birds because they aspirated drops of the feeding solution, since the windpipe and the gullet in birds are right next to each other with no flap like we have that closes off the one not in use at the moment.

Good for you, standing your ground. That woman is a waste of skin and oxygen, and she doesn't deserve to have a Chia pet, much less a living, breating puppy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• I'm glad you're there to care for them. I can't believe how irresponsible people can be.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• You're such an awful person for not letting this woman take the puppy before it's weaned. How dare you put the puppy's well being and safety before this woman's selfishness. Seriously though, I would have booted her crazy ass right off of my property. She definitely sounds like someone that doesn't have any common sense and has no business owning a pet.

You have no idea how much I admire what you're doing for unwanted animals. I think it's awesome that you are saving these dogs and finding them forever homes. I would love to have my own animal rescue and do what you're doing, but I live in a gated community so I know I wouldn't be allowed to do that here. My bf and I have been talking for years about buying a house with a lot of land out in the country so we can start a dog rescue and hopefully someday I'll be able to make that dream come true. Thumbs up to you for doing more than your part for these dogs.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• Wow. That's crazy. Do you know her or was this all over the phone? I would google her and look to see if you can find her picture somewhere so she doesn't try to get it under another name when they are ready to go.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• Wow. just wow. That is all I have
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

•                           For some reason, this popped into my head while thinking about that crazy woman :p    We want pics when you can.  And God love you for what you are doing for these animals.  :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2013