Not sure where to put this question..

Hey mama's I was wondering if you could all help me out. I take plexus slim and i'm "selling" it.. I've been asked for more information about it, but he doesn't want to look online at it. I was wondering if there would be anyone kind hearted enough to send me a message (or more than one is cool too).. and take a look at the front of a pamphlet that I am attempting to make on my own. Basically, I want someone new to the product to read it and tell me what they would want to know .. in comparison to what it is telling you. i'm obviously not done, but if I get to the back and then ask, I could be doing a COMPLETE re-do of it!! It's not anything fancy right now, just basic information, but I think it might be "too basic"..

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• I'll do it. Shoot me a PM
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• why can't people just eat better, work out and count calories...

it's cheaper and it DOES work!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:09 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Please, tell that to my body charlot.. I love my fruits and veggies.. not too fond of my pasta's and breads, and I love to cook home grown and fresh foods.. We get out meat straight from the factory fresh.. I cook out own square meals daily, i don't not eat, and I don't have time to eat too much.. I exercise with what I can do-unfortunately, it's low intensity or low impact exercise because I have arthritis and my joints are starting to degenerate.. My personal trainer and nutritionist are both at a loss with me.. they worked together for 5 months and saw that I was gaining weight and mass instead of the other way around. idk why, but some people just don't have luck.. i've been fat my whole life- maintaining about 180 at 5'3".. it's not healthy and it's not helping my joints at all.. it's painful to be fat.. i found something that's helped me lose 10 pounds in a month; it might not be a "free way to lose" but it's how I can.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2013