Why do they have to test the cable sattelite signal right when I want to watch tv?

Seriously I just got home from work and all I want to do is watch the news, I probably won't watch anymore tv the rest of the night because I have homework, so why now? Who cares about the digital transition? Downloading software my ****!

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 6:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• because they wait until all the best shows are on then they test, it never fails. haha
    I hate when they do that
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• just thought id tell you that since yo haven't been on in awhile people have been asking where youve been :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I've been watching my new tele and studying for school. I write for my schools newspaper as part of a class requirement so I have to go to speeches and play rehearsals and whatever else needs coverage after that I have to write the article and edit it and do the rest of my homework on top of that along with everything else so I will be around jsut not as much.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Wow! You are one busy woman!! Lol anyway we missed you!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2009