Is it normal?

Last ultrasound was at 8 weeks exactly except for a real quick look the midwife did and a kaiser midwife doesn't know what she's doing. My last appointment at 15 weeks a few days ago, I measured at 18cm so I've no idea if that is normal or not or something to be concerned about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I thought you were supposed to get checked monthly
    Please provide links regarding, "kaiser midwife " and reason why you have gone almost three months between checkups
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2013

• I had a checkup at 12 as well she used a mini machine just to make sure baby was still alive cause she couldn't find the heartbeat. She also didn't even count bpm. But I've been having a lot of pain and I switched clinics and my new doctor wanted to see me for all the pain and is still worried even though baby's heart rate was at 142 bpm.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Hopefully the new doctor will give you better answers. Call the office with your questions. We're not qualified to help you with complex matters like this.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2013

• ¿tuvo a su bebé
    Alazne

Answer by Alazne at 5:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2014

• I thik so
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 7:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2014