So come to find out there is not a magical portal where toys disappear

They are under your couches! LOL!

just moved mine out of the way to sweep because i figured there would be a lot of dust down there and well, there was also a lot of toys, socks, pencils, plastic jewelry.... guess i need to sweep down there regularly haha

what are you doing today?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LOL, and under the bed and stuffed into various closets..... Oh, and don't forget the dryer....

I used to find barbie parts stuffed in the VCR back in the day... I won't even go into detail about the PBJ sandwich in my VCR....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:44 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• LOL, I found one of my sons toy guns in the freezer the other day. It's amazing where they lose things!

kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• I won't even go into detail about the PBJ sandwich in my VCR....
    ********

I thought we were the only one with that problem! My daughter fed our VCR a PBand J sandwich once too!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• lol i use to stuff things inside our VCR too... too bad kids nowadays will never get that experience! lmao
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• I found a stuffed alligator in the freezer one day. I started to ask why it was there, then I was just like, "You know what? Never mind, I don't want to know." lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Now I just feel disillusioned
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Once I flipped the mattress on my oldest daughter's bed and there was a fork stuck to it with spaghetti sauce. Smack in the middle of the mattress so.....I still have no idea how she managed that.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• There were at least 3 alphabets full of magnetic letters in the gap between the fridge and the counter, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• A stuffed teddy bear once died a horrible death in my kitchen and could easily have set the house on fire in the process. Let's just say, I'm in the habit of always checking the oven before I fire it up.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• oh that poor teddy bear, i hope you gave it a proper burial ;P couldn't have been to difficult to plan since it was already cremated- LOL!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2013