Why can't people get along???

It drives me crazy at how upset people can get over opinions. I just don't get it. I know that I have my days when I get aggitated, but to call names because you don't agree with someone is childish.

I am not talking about anyone in here, it's just family mostly and people close to me. I hate being stuck in the middle!!!!!!!!!

goofygalno1

Asked by goofygalno1 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• I feel ya. My dh and his mother got into it over something, I'm not sure what. But she is acting like a child. She usually calls every 2 days to check in on the kids, well since she and dh are into it, she hasn't called in 3 weeks! Idk what they are fighting about, the kids and I aren't a part of it.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Eh, what can you do... people are the way they are & all you can do is pick a side or stay out of their mess altogether.  I say it's 5:00 somewhere- have a drink & relax :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• I agree; I wish people could just live and let live. I have my opinions, but there's no law that says everybody has to think I'm right.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• hahah yeah ladies.. it's just so frustrating to see how people that you love argue over stupid stuff. It's probably going to get worse so I guess I am just going to gear up for the arguments.. lol gotta love it!!

and even though I don't drink often... I could probably use it right about now!! lol
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• People and their own opinions matter to them quite a bit.

It's their own personal territory in a sense.

I guess if somebody doesn't agree with them, it's naturally taken as an offense against them and their own person.

IDK It's just life. ; )
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 9:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• they be childish
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Some people thrive on drama and would never admit to being wrong about anything.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• I agree , some people just like to keep something going...
    Trini

Answer by Trini at 3:47 AM on Aug. 17, 2013