How long is your hair?

At what point does it get on your nerves to the point of... "Okay, I'm grabbing the scissors and doing this myself...it will hold me over until I can see my stylist."
.

AubreyRed

Asked by AubreyRed at 6:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Mine has grown alot it's so long it's past the middle of my back. I love it, I haven't had it this long for over a decade I couldn't be happier!!! :)
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2013

• just past my shoulders again- this is usually the point where I suck it up- spend 15 bucks and get it cut off *chin length in front- usually a bit shorter in back
    it's starting to spend all it's time in a ponytail
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:53 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Mine is past my shoulders...like to my armpit. I keep thinking I want to chop it off. But then get a crazy longing to grow it really long. I am not sure what I am going to do with it. It always drives me crazy.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Chin length
    Any longer,and the curl pulls out

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Mine is down to the middle of my back which is the longest it has been. It's been a year and a half since I've had it cut and I really want to get it trimmed with mad layers but I just can't afford it. I've hidden my scissors because I know if I do it, I will butcher it.

I'm putting a hair cut on my Christmas list. LOL
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:11 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Almost armpit length, trying to grow it out to donate again. But it's incredibly thick so unless I'm going somewhere I twist it up in a bun to keep it from getting too hot

Answer by missanc at 8:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Mine is shoulder length with a few long layers, I often cut my long bangs in between stylist visits....

Answer by older at 7:13 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• i havent gotten a real haircut in about 3 years. i always do it myself now. when it gets stringy, thin and impossible to style i cut it. right now it's pretty long but im feeling it for now
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• mine is to my butt with layers
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 7:37 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• About an inch below my ears.

Answer by louise2 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 7, 2013