My son is ready to march down to the Discovery Channel Headquarters...

He just finished watching the "Top Ten Shark Countdown". He has been taking notes all week and I asked him if he wanted his notebook. He said no because he knew that the great white shark is going to be number one. A few minutes ago he stormed into my room and this was our conversation-

Jeremy- They lied! Take me to them so I can tell them they are wrong.

Me- What happened?

Jeremy- They said that the bullhead shark was number one and the second was the great white. That's not true! How could they think that!

He stormed off.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2013 in Entertainment

• Hahaha, adorable! I thought the Great White would be #1 too!

We love shark week.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• I researched it some and I think they choose the bullhead of the great white is the fact that the bullhead can go into fresh water as well as salt water.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• haha...that's cute
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:40 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Smart kid.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• That is great!

Maybe some shark loving cats can cheer him up!

Clicky!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:59 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• I did not watch but it would depend on their criteria.
    I think the great white is awesome too
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2013

• Lol thats awesome! I love shark week on the discovery channel! I was just as surprised as he was but the interesting thing about the bull shark being number one is they don't care what people taste like and they will eat them if they're hungry enough. They have the most testosterone than any other animal in the world and are more aggressive than the great white. The great white are more picky eaters and "taste" before they decide if you taste good enough for them. In fact they will choose a dead whale carcass over a live (or dead, I guess) human because the fat content is higher in whale. Well... Thats my nerd statement of the month. hehe. *pushes glasses up nose*
    mandi_m

Answer by mandi_m at 3:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2013

• We were watching that show. I believe they were going with the documented shark attacks and how many were fatal, so basically the deadliest sharks. If there were more documented evidence, the oceanic white tip shark would be number one. It supposedly likes to prey on survivors of downed planes and shipwrecks. The oceanic white tip sharks are believed to be responsible for the shark attacks on the USS Indianapolis shipwreck in 1945.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:47 AM on Aug. 8, 2013