What is the most annoying thing your husband does?

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 6:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• He is most annoying when he sleeps, that's for dam sure. He is sucha dam bed hogger and ugh, I can barely sleep when I'm right by him.
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 6:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• he smacks...it makes me insane...and he is the first one to jump on the kids for smacking...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Looks at me stupid when I ask him to take out the trash or do any chore.

Answer by gemgem at 6:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Well my fiance has adhd which I know he cant' help at all but geez he's constantly on the go....to have him sit and watch a movie with me is so hard...he has to run around and he's in and out all day long. It drives me nuts!
    sweetmissy_05

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• He annoys me the most when i ask him to do something and he doesn't do it then as soon as he see the "I'm annoyed look" on my face he tries to jump up and do the shit right away. Oh... he also annoys me when he sleeps cause he snores like no other, if I don't fall asleep before him I might as well forget sleeping that night all together.

kira25

Answer by kira25 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I hate that my husband snores. There have been a few times I just couldn't take it that I got up and slept on the couch. He got up those mornings all upset that I left the room too. Go figure. I also have had the pleasure of him waking me up in the middle of he night talking in his sleep. He does that a lot. It is really bad though when he is talking to someone in his dream but leans over and starts shaking me. Needless to say I don't get much sleep.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 8:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009