Has anyone ever tried

plexus slim, did it work for you?I have tried everything and I cant get my weight down.

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 4:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• You've tried cutting your calories to 1400/day and exercising at least 4 times per week?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 4:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• ya ....I was exercising 6 days a week and 1500 cal :(
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• It took me years to find a program that worked, but I have lost 30 pounds since March 11. It involves watching what you eat, exercising and it also involves the emotional aspect of why people gain weight or struggle to lose weight. I have daily missions, weekly writing assignments and fitness and wellness coaches to help me when I am struggling.

After taking a look at this product, I can tell you that while you might lose weight, you most likely will not keep it off long term. This is not teaching you life long healthy habits. Losing weight the right way takes time. Do you want to hurry up and fail? or Take your time and succeed?

I didn't get fat overnight and I'm not going to get skinny overnight. I'd rather take my time and create life long habits so I don't go back to where I was again.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 5:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Apparently, you posted while I was writing. Question for you. What were you eating? Some people seem to have a sensitivity to processed foods. Have you tried whole foods?
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 5:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• I love whole food! but I think it might be that eat really late bc I have a almost 2 year old which I know it is not a excuse
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• If you were lowering your calories and getting a good cardio workout done that often and still didn't lose any weight then I'd suggest your first stop be to see your doctor. Maybe get a thyroid panel done and make sure everything is working appropriately
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• thanks yalll I will look in to seeing a doc
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Good luck. I hope you find an approach that works for you, but the best you'll get from supplements and diet pills s an initial kick start, if that. I had some success with green coffee bean extract when I first started trying to lose fifty pounds, but after the initla drop, it didn't seem to help anymore. I don't know if it helped at all or if I would have lost those pounds anyway. Thirty down, twenty to go.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:34 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Nope. But get your thyroid checked.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:32 AM on Aug. 16, 2013