Do you remember the first day you joined CM?

How long did it take you to navigate to answers?

Asked by DJDNY at 7:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I was checking in with CM everyday for about 3 months before figuring out what answers was all about.
    There were some cut throat members then, particularly in the Political debate section, My first answer was voted down so much, it was collapsed, lol
    After that, I avoided that section and just hung out in the other sections, mostly laying low.
    So, about 3 months.

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2013

• I do and it didn't take me long but back in those days it was prominently displayed. Nowadays, no clue how people get here so fast

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Honestly it took me a bout 30 seconds. I googled 'mom question answers chat' and it was like the third or forth result. Cafemom-Answers. Took me straight here and I liked it so a signed up.

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Answers is the only place on cafemom I have ever come. I googled something and a CM answers question popped up in the results. I clicked on it and came right here. It's been a few years.

Answer by missanc at 7:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• same as Doc ^

Answer by fiatpax at 7:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Sorta, I joined when the answers tab was at the top and easy to find. I remember thinking, "hmm...I wonder what that is." And I clicked on it. Wasn't quite what I expected, but that's a good thing. I thought was a FAQ section or something similar. I was pleasly surprised.

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• months

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Same as Prissy
    Answers was really obvious in 2009

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• I was here way before answers. However, it did take me a while to figure out groups. Back then it was only member created groups.

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Not long.....I mean I've been here since before there was an Answers so when they first started is up it was prominently displayed and easy to get to. Even had it's own tab and everything. Then again I've been here over 6 years so.....

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2013