Tailbone issues

Hello ladies. I'm 17 weeks along with #2 and I'm a hairstylist so on my feet ALLL the time. My tailbone and right hip have been giving me tons of issues. The best way to describe it is my leg gets stuck. I've been to the chiropractor twice and am just not a huge fan if going. I use heat at night on it as well. Didn't know if any of you experienced this and if so what helped you? Thanks!

AllyBM

Asked by AllyBM at 10:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Take a look at yoga stretches for pregnancy. They really helped my daughter when those ligaments were painful for her
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• Find a different chiropractor, one who specializes in maternal chiropractic if possible.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2013

• I will tell you what you are doing to cause this. You are cocking you hipand locking you knee over and over during the day.
    If you could get into a belly dancing class or some sort of easy movement it might help. I wish Kristi were here. I bet she would say to use cold not hot
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:24 AM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Does it feel like your tailbone is bruised? Or is it sciatic nerve pain? If your tailbone feels bruised, you could try an exercise where you get down on all fours and arch your back up and down like a cat, I think it's called dromedary droop exercise for pregnant women. It will take the pressure off your tailbone and back and encourage baby to change positions if baby is low and causing pain. If it is sciatic nerve pain, there's not much you can do except chiropractic therapy or maternity massage. You can try little things like taking frequent breaks off your feet, resting one foot on a stool when standing, try squatting, try Tylenol. Hope you feel better.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Did you have your bebe
    Alazne

Answer by Alazne at 5:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2014

• do some pilattes and yoga
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 7:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2014